Troy University Alumni Association launches membership campaign | Schools
The Troy University Alumni Association has launched its annual “Membership in May” campaign, an effort that takes on added significance this year as the University marks 125 years of service, according to Alumni Affairs Director Faith Ward.
The Association currently serves alumni through 52 chapters in the United States and two international chapters located in China and Russia, Ward said.
“This year, Troy University marks 125 years of service to students in Alabama, across the United States and around the world,” she said. “This is a perfect time for our alumni to celebrate our treasured past while looking forward to a bright future. As an active member of the Alumni Association, you can be a great ambassador for Troy University.”
The cost of an Alumni Association membership is: $25 per person annually or $500 for lifetime single membership and $750 lifetime couple membership. Payment plans are available for lifetime memberships. A free gift will be given to those alumni joining in the month of May.
Association membership entitles alumni to benefits such as admission to all alumni tailgating events, free subscription to the Troy University alumni magazine, opportunities to save on purchases through the Saving Connection and discounted automobile, home and renters’ insurance rates through Liberty Mutual.
“Alumni dues are a vital source of support for programs and services of Troy University,” Ward said. “I invite all alumni to become active members of the Alumni Association, and I hope our alumni will encourage their friends and family members to do the same.”
For additional information, contact the Troy University Office of Alumni Affairs at 334-670-3318.
Source: Troy University Office of University Relations
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Police continue investigating shots fired into building on 280
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Lake stakeholders oppose FERC’S refusal of proposal
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/14 - 6/16
- Alex City authorities start death investigation after couple found dead inside home
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/10, 6/11
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14
- Tuskegee election lawsuit heads back to court
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox