Alabama State Parks to honor veterans by offering free admission this weekend | Public Spaces
Alabama's 22 State Parks is offering free admission for veterans this Veterans Day weekend, starting tomorrow, November 10th.
In honor of Veterans Day, Alabama State Parks will waive the entrance fee for veterans at all of its 22 state parks on Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11. Anyone who indicates they are a veteran will be admitted into the park day-use areas without charge. No identification will be required.
For more information, click here.
Source: Outdoor Alabama
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise