ALDOT: I-85 resurfacing starts on October 15th | News
ALDOT has issued a new traffic advisory:
Mile Markers: 21.5 thru 47.5
Location: I-85 norhtbound from milepost 21.5 (just south of the Shorter Exit) to milepost 47.5 (Macon/Lee County line).
Description: WEATHER PERMITTING - Beginning Monday, Oct. 15, contractors will begin resurfacing I-85 North from mile marker 21.5 to mile marker 47.5.
This work should take approximately ten (10) working days to complete, weather permitting. During this time there will be lane closures in place Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. within the limits of the project.
For more information, visit the ALDOT Road Conditions Site.
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grants boost 'Click it or Ticket' enforcement over Memorial Day holida
- 1 Alex City police officer fired, second arrested but back on the job
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 5/21
- Suspect identities released in connection with multi-county drug sting
- Seven arrested in multi-county narcotics sting
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise