Mail your letter to Santa by December 10th to ensure North Pole postmark! | Families
Is there really a Santa Claus? Kids will truly believe when Santa writes back!
The U.S. Postal Service can help keep the enchantment of Santa Claus alive by delivering a personalized letter to your child from Jolly Old Saint Nick - postmarked from the North Pole.
- Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it "From Santa."
- Insert the letter to your child in an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE.
- Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the envelope into a large envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530-9998
"Letters from Santa" must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmaster no later than December 10, 2012.
Santa's helpers in Anchorage, AK will take care of the rest!
Source: United States Postal Service
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grants boost 'Click it or Ticket' enforcement over Memorial Day holida
- 1 Alex City police officer fired, second arrested but back on the job
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 5/21
- Suspect identities released in connection with multi-county drug sting
- Seven arrested in multi-county narcotics sting
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise