Afni Hiring Party in Opelika TODAY | Events
Opelika, AL – With the expansion of a client program, Afni will hire more than 175 Web Chat Customer Service and Sales Representatives through the end of the year, with an immediate need of 100 new employees in September and early October.
“We’re so proud of our Afni family. Their hard work has helped us grow and be successful here,” said Steve Turner, Human Resource Manager. “We are thrilled to have this opportunity to hire more great people from Opelika, Auburn, and our surrounding communities.”
Afni’s Web Chat Customer Service Representatives work with existing customers to solve basic account issues and answer customer questions. Web Chat Sales Representatives also interact with customers over the web, answering product questions and selling products and services via chat.
The Afni team will be onsite conducting interviews September 10 from 3 p.m.
to 7 p.m. CST at Afni’s Opelika location on Jeter Avenue. In addition to interviews, applicants will enjoy food, prizes, a DJ from Mix 96.7, and a chance to enter the Mix 96.7 money machine!
Afni offers paid training, a full line of benefits, flexible schedules, tuition reimbursement, and competitive pay with the addition of performance-based incentives for some positions.
Individuals interested in applying for employment at the Company’s Opelika location should apply online at AfniCareers.com and visit the job fair on September 10 at 1000 Jeter Avenue, Opelika for an immediate interview.
Afni, Inc., founded in 1936 in Bloomington, Illinois, is a leading provider of contact center and business solutions for Fortune 1000 companies in communications, insurance, and healthcare industries. For more information about Afni, its solutions or career opportunities, visit Afni.com
Information Source: Afni
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Police continue investigating shots fired into building on 280
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Lake stakeholders oppose FERC’S refusal of proposal
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/14 - 6/16
- Alex City authorities start death investigation after couple found dead inside home
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/10, 6/11
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14
- Tuskegee election lawsuit dismissed
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox