RTJ Golf Trail offers $20 golf on the 20th in 2012! | Events
What started as a concept to enhance the image of a state has turned out to be one of the most successful achievements in the golf industry.
In 1992 the first golf courses opened on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Alabama. The vision of creating a golf trail came from Dr. David G. Bronner, the CEO of the Retirement Systems of Alabama. The golf course designs started with Robert Trent Jones after coming out of retirement and have continued with Roger Rulewich, Jones’ protégé. The original courses opened in 1992 and additional courses have been added over the years. In 2011, greens were replaced on several courses. Silver Lakes underwent a significant renovation after tornado damage in 2011.
Now that all 26 courses on 11 different sites are up and running, you are the one who gets to celebrate. World-class golf remains an exceptional value on the original golf trail.
Help the Robert Trent Golf Trail celebrate this special anniversary. Play your favorite RTJ course on the 20th of each month in 2012 for just $20 per round (except Ross Bridge and Lakewood).
Book with the local RTJ site within seven days of that date. Go to the Robert Trent Jones website for more information and to reserve your tee time.
Source: Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Undocumented immigrant kills girlfriend in Alex City murder-suicide
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Lake stakeholders oppose FERC’S refusal of proposal
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Police continue investigating shots fired into building on 280
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/14 - 6/16
- Alex City authorities start death investigation after couple found dead inside home
- Auburn police plan 2 checkpoints on June 26
- Pair caught with stolen property, hit with theft and drug charges
- Briggs and Stratton to Sponsor Annual Fourth of July Celebration
- Auburn City Pools Offer Float-N-Movies and Friday Night Splash Events
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Tuskegee election lawsuit dismissed
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox