On the Tracks food and wine event coming up this Friday! | Community Spirit
On the Tracks is a food and wine event that raises money for Opelika Mainstreet, an organization that is working to revitalize Opelika's downtown area.
Head to downtown Opelika on Friday, April 20th from 6:00-11:00 p.m. where vendors from local restaurants will be serving food, live music will entertain, beverages will be served, and a food tasting trail will take place.
Beverages and food will be priced accordingly. Tables for groups or businesses with up to ten people can be purchased.
For more information, call 334-737-1474
Source: On the Tracks facebook page
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grants boost 'Click it or Ticket' enforcement over Memorial Day holida
- 1 Alex City police officer fired, second arrested but back on the job
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 5/21
- Suspect identities released in connection with multi-county drug sting
- Seven arrested in multi-county narcotics sting
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise