MAX Credit Union to Celebrate Groundbreaking of Lee County Branch | Business
Who: MAX Credit Union
What: Groundbreaking ceremony for MAX Credit Union’s new branch in Lee County
When: Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: 3021 Frederick Road, Suite 1
Opelika, Alabama 36801
Why: MAX Credit Union, a full-service financial institution, is expanding its service and
benefits into Lee County, Alabama.
Headquartered in Montgomery since 1955, the new MAX Lee County Branch will
be located at 3021Frederick Road, Suite 1, near the Tiger Town shopping center
The branch will feature lobby and drive-thru service, and is designed to serve
members in Opelika, Auburn and surrounding Lee County communities.
The branch is scheduled to open for business in Fall 2012.
Information Source: Max Community Credit Union
Top Opelika Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grants boost 'Click it or Ticket' enforcement over Memorial Day holida
- 1 Alex City police officer fired, second arrested but back on the job
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 5/21
- Suspect identities released in connection with multi-county drug sting
- Seven arrested in multi-county narcotics sting
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise